Kidney Cancer Awareness Month March
We are recruiting!
BMC Cancer is seeking a highly qualified individual with expertise in either clinical trials and protocol design or cancer biomarkers to serve as a Section Editor. The ideal candidate will be a well established cancer research investigator with substantial peer-review experience. Diversity in all forms will be a driving factor when selecting an individual to serve in this capacity. Please find more information and the application form here.
Featured video: Microparticles, breast cancer's secret weapon?
Aims and scope
- Cell and molecular biology
- Epidemiology, prevention and public health
- Experimental therapeutics and drug development
- Genetics, genomics and epigenetics
- Infection, immunity and cancer vaccines
- Medical and radiation oncology
- Surgical oncology, cancer imaging, and interventinal therapeutics
- Systems biology, post-genomic analysis and emerging technologies
- Supportive therapy, cancer burden and survivorship
Linda Gummlich, BMC Series, London, UK
Yanis Boumber, Fox Chase Cancer Center, USA
Ken Herrmann, Universitätsklinikum Essen, Germany
Alan Lefor, Jichi Medical University, Japan
Christophe Nicot, Kansas University Medical Center, USA
Stephen Povoski, The Ohio State University, USA
Dirk Vordermark, Martin Luther University Halle-Wittenberg, Germany