And the winner is... Immunotherapy!
Follow Nobel Prize laureates James P. Allison's and Tasuku Honjo's footsteps and experience the genesis of a new field of cancer therapy. BMC Cancer Editorial Board Member Dr. Sheng Guo from Pittsburgh University takes us on an exciting journey of discovery...
Featured video: Microparticles, breast cancer's secret weapon?
Aims and scope
Cervical Cancer Awareness Month
January marks Cervical Cancer Awareness Month. In recognition, the Editors across a number of BMC oncology journals have curated a compilation of articles highlighting the latest research in cervical cancer. We have further created a Cervical Cancer Quiz to test your your cervical cancer knowledge. Think you are an expert? Go for it!
BMC Series blog
- Linda Gummlich, BioMedical Central, UK
- Yanis Boumber, Fox Chase Cancer Center
- Ken Herrmann, Universitätsklinikum Essen
- Manami Inoue, National Cancer Center
- Alan Lefor, Jichi Medical University
- Christophe Nicot, Kansas University Medical Center
- Stephen Povoski, The Ohio State University
- Dirk Vordermark, Martin Luther University Halle-Wittenberg