|As someone who has cancer, what is it like for you managing your nutrition?||Living with cancer|
Tell me about the experience you had as a participant in this study.|
- Did it meet your nutritional needs?
|Relevance to the patient|
What was it like for you being contacted by the dietitian frequently?|
- Tell me what was challenging?
- Would you change anything (throw something out, add something in?)
- What did you like?
- (iPad group) what was it like learning a new App?
Tell me what is was like communicating with a health profession using the phone (or iPad)?|
- What helped or hindered communication between you and the dietitian?
- What would have made this experience better for you?
- Describe any challenges you had communicating with the dietitian
- What do you need to facilitate communication?
- What could we have improved the way we delivered the nutrition to you?
If you could design this service, what would be the key features of the service?|
- Tell me about the scheduling of the consultations
- How important is flexibility?
- What could we have done to support you better?
|Unmet care needs|
|What motivated you to take part in this study?||Motivation|
|Is there anything else you’d like to tell me about that relates to your experience throughout the intervention?||Overall experience|
|What role did your family play in your nutrition care during the study period?||Social influences|
Did you contact the dietitian as often as you wanted to?|
- What motivated or stopped you from using the app?
Did you have any problems using the app or contacting the dietitian?|
- If you had problems, what were they?
- How did you solve the problem?
Did any of your family members help you with the app or dietetic consultations?|
- How important was it to you to be able to involve someone else in this service?
- Would they like to share with me their experience of the intervention?