Skip to main content

Table 3 Results of classification modeling.

From: Expression profiling in canine osteosarcoma: identification of biomarkers and pathways associated with outcome

  Classifier Model
  J48
Decision Tree
(15 Genes)
Support Vector Machine
(15 Genes)
Logistic Regression
(3 Genes)
Support Vector Machine
(3 Genes)
Full Training Seta 100%c 100% 100% 100%
Stratified Cross-Validationb 75% 90% 90% 90%
  1. a Full training sets included data for all 20 samples to both build and test the model.
  2. b Stratified cross-validation models were built with 90% of the samples and tested with the remaining 10% through multiple iterations.
  3. c Percent of samples correctly classified by the model.